Trying to get more organized and looking for a new CRM to do so? Whether you’re just getting started into the business or been at it awhile and wanting to get more organized, a CRM will play a key role in keeping track of your database, transactions, communication, etc. Most good real estate CRMs are pretty pricey. However, there are some really great free options out there as well that are used at CRMs for some top-performing Real Estate Professionals. This information comes from The Close and they have evaluated each platforms based on ease of use, communication tools, automation options, contact management features, analytics, customer support, and upgrade options.
Here are their top 7 rated CRMs:
- Insightly – (Best Overall) Best for Real Estate Professionals looking for an efficient CRM with comprehensive analytics.
- IXACT Contact – Best for Real Estate Professionals who want to integrate their CRM with their marketing and automate their work flow.
- Freshworks CRM – Best for Real Estate Professionals who want to build relationships with personalized communication.
- HubSpot – Best for Real Estate Professionals who want a customizable CRM
- RealOffice360 – Best for Real Estate Professionals who want a beautiful interface and a great pipeline management system.
- Agile CRM – Best for seasoned Real Estate Professionals who are data driven.
- Bitrix24 – Best for real estate teams.