It’s a new year, which means it’s the perfect time for a fresh start to your business. Here’s some New Year’s resolutions Keeping Current Matters has put together for you to jumpstart your business in 2021!
1. Just start dialing. By picking up the phone and dialing, you’ll make those personal connections that are so important in the real estate business. Whether it’s new leads or old, both will contribute to your success and will help hold you accountable.
2. Post on Social Media Daily. Social media platforms have become SO important when building your brand. Now that millennials are making up a majority of the homebuyers, they’re definitely looking at social media for reassurance. Posting on social media daily will not only help your brand awareness, but will also position you as an “expert” in the real estate field.
3. Record More Videos As we learned this past year more than ever, videos an important tool for communicating with others. You may miss out on key opportunities to reach your audience by skipping the videos. Whether it’s a weekly market update, house tour, buyer tips, etc. video is a great way to generate engagement and be authentic to your audience.
4. Tap into Expired Listings At the end of the year, more expired listings hit the market than at any other time. This gives you a great opportunity to hit the ground running in the new year. Make sure to put together a strong marketing plan before tackling these expired listings to give yourself the best chance for success.
5. Connect with Local Businesses Forming relationships within your community is one of the best ways to stay top of mind and build personal and business connections. By partnering up with local businesses you can offer discounts and coupons to your clients and help your community at the same time.
6. Attend More Webinars Webinars are one of the easiest ways to learn new information. With little cost and little time needed to commit, webinars are a great addition to add to your real estate knowledge.
7. Get a New Headshot A new headshot helps you invest in your brand. It’s a great way to kick off the new year with more confidence and create a more professional look. Now that we’ve discovered social media is so important in real estate for marketing and promoting yourself, your impression from your headshot counts!